Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6/14/2010

Hello Family!

Apparently you're all together. That is good to hear. I'm there too in this email. Not much time again this week we had a Sisters Luncheon and it went over a little, you know what happens when girls get together, talk talk talk talk talk. I love you all so much. I am so happy to hear spencer is alive. It is just like him to fall down a mountain... just like dad.. lol. I had my first baptism this week! It was such a great experience. We had some investigators there and at the confirmation the next day. Super awesome weekend. Lots more baptisms to come. I am alive and well and healthy and happy. I'm so happy to be here and to be a servant of the Lord. I know the Chuch is true. Thank you all for being such wonderful example to me. It makes me so happy to hear that you all rushed to spencer's aid, that is what family is for. We are a great family. I'm so grateful for all the love and support I recieve from you. Now, get Spencer healthly again. Until next week!

-Sister Emily Kincheloe