Monday, November 8, 2010

11-8-10

Dear Family!
Sorry I am a day late. Yesterday was so busy. Well actually this whole week has been busy. It has been the most successful week of my whole mission. I was a little down last week but it has all changed so fast. We had an awesome zone conference where I realized that it hurts to change. Lol, Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father feel lots pain because of the wickedness of the people. In 3 Nephi it says Jesus Christ groaned and cried because they were so wicked. So pain is just a part of deal. So I am excepting my pain and that is that. Well, then also this week I passed off. I am now a senior! Ahhh! Ya, I'm a little freaked out, but its ok. Well here is the most exciting part....
WE HAD TWO BAPTISMS THIS WEEK! YEA!
I love baptism. So on Saturday Choi Go Bong was baptized and then on Sunday Kim Hee Su was baptized and they were both confirmed. I love them both so much! We are eternally linked. They are so special to me. I know God has eard my prayers concerning them and has blessed me and Sister Jung to do this work. Hee Su's whole family cam to church on sunday too. Her is super less-active, like never been active and her dad is not a member. But becuase of Hee Su (she's 8) they are going to start coming to church! Not every week they said, but hey once a month is a start. and Her dad has been talking about a baptismal date hehehe. Soon they will be sealed in the temple I just know it. And of course my Choi Go(it means best) Choi Go Bong is already the most awesome member missionary. we had FHE with our ward yesterday and he came and was so nice.
Sad news though... Sister Jung is getting transfered : (
I'm really sad because we are so close and she is so wonderful. But I am excited for her to move on. She has been here for 7 transfers. And my new companions are Sister Belen and Sister Marchant. Hehehe yep, I'll be in a threesome again. Yea! I am pretty sure this one will work out better than the last one. If you don't remember I was in a threesome in the MTC and it was a little difficult. But I love these sisters so much. They are rockstar hard working missionaries and we are going to turn Sanggae into the city of Zion.
Well I love you all so much. Thank you so much for all your support and love. Be happy!
I know this church is true and through our baptismal covenant we can always have God's spirit to be with us.
love,
Sister Kincheloe