Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11-15-2010


Dear Family!
Hello! Wow, today was such a wonderful day! Today we went to the temple : ) It was so wonderful. I felt like I was at home and I could just stop and think. So peaceful. My trainer finished her mission last transfer (so like a week ago) but she came to the temple today to see all of us missionaries. It was so wierd that she wasn't a missionary. She was wearing heels, had no name tag and had a cell phone. So wierd. My lovey beautiful Sister Lee is gone : ( But it was so good to see her again. I love her alot. She was such a good trainer and I know I didn't appreciate her while I had her. I hear that happens alot with greenies and their trainers. But anyways such a good day at the temple. I love my threesome!!!!! They are seriously so awesome. Such rockstars. Our 1st day together we set a goal to not stress out because I guess their last few transfers have been a little stressful too. So that is our goal and so far we have stuck to it. They are both so good to me. Sister Belen has been in country about 9 months. She is from St. George Utah. She goes to SUU and studies social work. She was the first Sister missionary I met in Korea because she was my trainer's companion right before my trainer got me and at the mission home she walked in the door first so I met her first. She is so great. She is so funny and so beautiful. And also she is pretty good at Korean. She hasn't had as many Korean companion's as I have so she had to learn alot on her own. She is such a hard worker. I think it is good for me because I can see how an American missionary does the work and is successful. So far I have only seen how Korean's do it and I think there are some differences that will help me be successful becuase as I have been discovering, I am not Korean and I cannot do the work like a Korean becuase I am simply not Korean. So Ya, I love Sister Belen. Like a lot. I hope I can be a good companion for her. The third part to our lovely American Missionary Pie is Sister Marchant! Oh how I love Sister Marchant. She is from Holladay Utah. She goes to BYU and studies advertising. Her parents recently returned from Indonesia where they served as Mission President. She was in the mtc with me!!! She is one transfer ahead of me. I am so excited to be serving with her as well. i seriously am the luckiest missionary ever. It is so fun working with them.
The work is still continuing even without sister Jung. She has been the brains of this opperation here in Sanggye for over 7 months now. So of course the transition is a little rough but because we made the goal that we wouldn't stress out have been able to go along with out freaking out. I love you all. I know this is God's work. I know the Book of Mormon is true and through the Book of Mormon miracles can happen. Be happy!
Sister Kincheloe