Sunday, October 31, 2010

10-24-2010

Dear Family,
Well, well, well, it has already been another week. Time goes so fast! Can you believe it, tomorrow I will have been in Korea for 5 months!!!! Ahh!!!! Wowzerz and I still can't understand very much. But things are getting better. In my last interview with my mission president he committed me to passing off this transfer and going senior. So I guess I have to grow up and face the music. Anyways, we had a little bit of a sad and depressing day yesterday. Want to hear about it? Well, basically we were going to baptize these two kids who's mom is a less active, we got everything set up and went to their house, we even made presents for them , but when we got to their house they were not there and when my companion called them the mom went all insane on us and said she never agreed to let them get baptized and that she didn't really care about their salvation and that we should have trusted her kids, and blah blah blah. CRAZY! Yes, she is a crazy mom. I am just so grateful that we have a loving kind mom. Everyone should call her and tell her you love her because she is the best mom ever! Also sad thing. Our other investigator - Choi-Go-Bong, whose name means the best, is no longer our best investigator. He called early this week and said his aunt got hurt and he needed to go help her and so he couldn't meet us this week or come to church. And he didn't know if he would be back in time for his baptism. Ahhh!!!! But we are doing ok. We are trying to keep up our faith. We still trust God.... we just don't trust our investigator's moms. But this something I have been pondering alot lately. When something doesn't happen, like a baptism, or something does happen, like an investiagtor going awal, how do I know when it is because I don't have enough faith and when it is simple God's will? All thoughts would be appreciated.
In other news, Sister Leishman is doing better since her Surgery and we are actually going on exchanges next week! Yeah! I'm way excited. Her companion will come to my area and I will go to their area. My companion and I think it is because Sister Kil (Sister Leishman's companion) is going to move to Sanggae and be my new companion next transfer. I guess we will see. I love my companion so much I don't want her to go ㅠㅠ
I love my ward I love my zone and my district. Last pday we went mountain climbing and this week was stake sports day - so I am kinda really sore. I want to send pictures but we are using different computers than normal so I will have to wait till next week. I'm not really sure what we are doing today but we are hanging out with our district doing something. I love you all so much. I know this church is true. Even though people didn't get baptized I am still happy... but at the same time I am sad. My heart hurts becuase there is so much happiness right before these people's eyes and they can't see it and I don't know really how to show it to them. Thank you for all your prayers and love - keep 'em coming. I need all I can get. Be happy my beautiful family. Keep reading the Book of Mormon every day. I will if you will, hehehe. Just kidding, even if you don't, I will, but I hope you will.
BTW, I started making puns in Korean. Pretty cool huh. I love puns. I'll tell you some when I get home.
Love you tons!!
Sister Kincheloe