Sunday, January 9, 2011

12/26/10

Hey guys it's Kelly Sorry ive been slacking on Emilys Letters!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
Wow. I never knew Christmas in Korea could be so fun. We had My birthday which was awesome and then a Mission Christmas Party, A Baptism/Ward Christmas Party, Christmas PDay where I got to talk to beloved family, and then Church on Sunday where my two little boys got confirmed. It was full of miracles. Plus our investigator whose wife has been opposing his baptism came to my birthday party and to the ward Christmas party. Thanks to all our prayers and yours her heart is softening. I love you all so much. I know Jesus Christ truely was born in a little Stable. He was born and He lived to show us the path back to our loving Heavenly Father. During Christmas time my companions and I shared the scripture 2Nephi 31:9 with all our investigators and members. It says that Jesus Christ is our perfect example. I know the scriptures are true. I am so grateful to be here in Korea sharing the marvelous message of his life and miracles with God's beloved Korean sons and daughters. It was such a miracle being with my 2 beautiful companions and having a baptism together. When we talked on the phone I gave you all a commitment to refer one person to the missionaries before I get home. I know there are prepared people all around you. And I know that as you do missionary work you will be greatly blessed. God loves all his Children and wants them all to recieve the blessings that come form the Atonement. This is a season for giving and there is nothing better to give than the gospel. I love you all so much. It was so great talking with you. My companions cannot stop talking about their stockings. they are so grateful especially for the tooth paste. I loved my boxes - Christmas and Birthday. It was everything I wanted. You were inspired family. Great job. Just think I can talk to you again in like 5 months for mother's day. Be happy and keep giving out those Books of Mormon.

May all your holidays be bright!

-Love Sister Kincheloe